Saturday, June 27, 2009

Boyfriend



,.boyfriend...its nice to have a boyfriend that will make you complete, who shows you what really love is, make you feel that you're deserving to be loved.
Boyfriend that will respect you, make you happy all the time.
To be your partner for life.

Having a boyfriend made me smile everyday, every time when i looked at him my smile will not fade away.
But now, he's not mine anymore..seeing him made my heart cut into pieces.:-(
Everyday in my life he's all my thoughts, made my mind unwell or better call it crazy.
I don't know what is the remedy, i don't know how to heal this broken heart of me.
As the days goes by, all i need to do is to sigh, sigh of hopeful girl that never stop waiting for him to come back.
And now, i am strong girl with a strong heart never lose hope to love again...ready to love again..and find the right one for me.

.moving on is the right thing to do for me to step to another level of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment